Budget Hub 2018
The Chancellor has delivered his last Budget before Brexit, and still he managed to produce a few surprise measures among the inevitable re-announcements. The most significant measures included:
- Income tax - personal allowance and higher-rate threshold increased a year early.
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - changes to qualifying period of ownership.
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - changes to definition of 'personal company'.
- Capital Allowances - Annual Investment Allowance increased to £1 million for two years.
- Digital Services Tax to be introduced from April 2020.
- "IR35 Reforms" for private sector from April 2020.
Please click "read more" below to read the full update from the Budget 2018.
At Wilkins Kennedy, our objective is to work closely with you so that we can tailor the perfect package and deliver the most cost effective and meaningful support possible.
We provide a full range of services, covering a wide range of sectors including;
Each regional office offers clients a fully supportive, personal service, through a structured, partner-led approach.
Clients benefit from senior overview and legislative advice combined with a team of dedicated specialists and expertly trained professionals.