2 March 2017 - 3 April 2017
|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Executive|
|Hours of Work:||Full Time|
Wilkins Kennedy LLP Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers provide a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and abroad.
As a fast growing, top 20 UK accountancy firm, Wilkins Kennedy LLP has an excellent reputation for assessing individual and business needs in a changing marketplace and delivering intelligent, practical financial solutions.
Wilkins Kennedy LLP operate from 17 regional offices based across the South of England with a turnover in excess of £50 million, 73 partners and over 600 members of staff.
We're looking for people with enquiring, lively minds and a strong sense of commitment. In return we offer an excellent training programme and career opportunities.
Support Partners in the London office to achieve their marketing and Business Development objectives. This will involve office marketing (accountancy, tax and advisory services) as well as support for the specialist corporate finance, insolvency and financial planning services based at the office.
Ensure that activities support central/regional marketing activity as well as the firm’s marketing plan. Build relationships, raise reputation and increase recognition of the office. Build the brand locally in line with corporate brand guidelines. Develop, manage and deliver marketing and Business Development programmes to a high standard, in line with the firm’s goals and with attention to return on investment.
Key Areas of Focus
1. Develop marketing plans for office, sectors and specialist services:
- attend marketing meetings, help develop plans, and work with partners to prepare marketing budgets
- liaise with Partners to understand objectives and advise on best practice to achieve them
- research & analyse channel and sector opportunities and advise partners on suitable communication and engagement programmes
- develop integrated marketing programmes from inception through to completion, advising on status and return on investment.
2. Deliver office, channel and sector marketing programmes:
- help raise Partner profile by identifying local PR opportunities and work with central marketing to ensure that maximum media coverage is achieved
- run mailing and e-shot programmes in accordance with brand guidelines
- help with profile-raising activities such as award submissions, events, seminars or conferences
- manage direct mailing (email and print) regularly report back on mailing statistics and analysis
- any other duties as required to deliver marketing programmes.
- liaise with partners and advise on suitable format, timing and location for events
- design invites, create mailing lists, issue invitations, monitor responses, confirm bookings and issue joining instructions to delegates
- advise partners of attendee numbers and chase-up responses as necessary to ensure adequate attendance
- visit venues to check suitability for event, book venue and catering, set-up event, print badges and ensure relevant marketing material is available on the day
- provide hands-on support to ensure smooth running of event
- issue feedback questionnaire and conduct post-event review, following up on actions.
4. Ensure that office activity supports firm-wide brand and marketing:
- ensure that all promotion complies with firm’s brand guidelines
- check brochures and merchandise in office and liaise with central marketing to ensure availability of correctly branded material in office receptions and for local events
- liaise with suppliers to negotiate best value, and ensure invoices are approved in accordance with budget.
5. Provide business development and bid support to partners and managers:
- help write, review and edit material for proposal documents, ensuring they meet best practice and comply with brand guidelines
- provide supporting information, such as statistics and client recommendations, for inclusion in proposals
- prepare material for post-tender review and compile data for analysis of success rate
- research local target companies for marketing communication and business development activity
- manage stakeholder/business relationships, seeking out new strategic alliances with local organisations.
- Previous professional services experience, preferably in accountancy, law or consultancy.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and maintaining their confidence.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work well both in a team and autonomously.
- Ability to think strategically whilst delivering operational programmes.
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills.
- Skills in evaluation, critical thinking.
- PC literate.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Helen Dudley, Regional HR Manager.