9 May 2017 - 9 June 2017
|Job Title:||Outsourcing Client Relationship Manager|
|Reporting to:||Departmental Partner|
|Job Purpose:||To provide assistance and be involved in the delivery of outsourcing services for your client portfolio.|
|Hours of Work:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||Commensurate with role|
Wilkins Kennedy is a top 20 firm of chartered accountants and business advisers providing a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and overseas. We operate from 17 regional offices based across the South of England with a turnover of £50 million, 73 partners and over 600 members of staff.
We are seeking an Outsourcing Client Relationship Manager to join our Portsmouth office Outsourcing team. The main purpose of this role is to provide assistance and be involved in the delivery of outsourcing services for your client portfolio.
Key responsibilities of the role include:-
- Manage a portfolio of Outsourcing clients which will involve on and offsite client meetings.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Board Packs both in house and at client premises.
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Preparation and review of VAT Returns both in house and at client premises.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior team members.
- Involvement in the scoping of new Outsourcing work.
- Undertake business development activities to increase the profile of the firm and the department.
- Preparation of Outsourcing tenders.
- Accounting software migration
- Provides training to clients on accounting software
- Keen interest in Cloud accounting software.
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or QBE) - essential
- Experience of working in practice - desirable
- Experience of working with SAGE 50 Accounts - essential
- Experience of working with Xero – desirable
- Demonstrates a high standard of service to our clients and expertly manages the relationships
- Great communicator and team player
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Jo Holmes, Regional HR Manager.