13 February 2017 - 28 February 2017
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Hours of Work:||Full Time|
|Location:||Newbury, Heathrow & Guildford|
Wilkins Kennedy LLP Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers provide a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and abroad.
As a fast growing, top 20 UK accountancy firm, Wilkins Kennedy LLP has an excellent reputation for assessing individual and business needs in a changing marketplace and delivering intelligent, practical financial solutions.
Wilkins Kennedy LLP operate from 17 regional offices based across the South of England with a turnover in excess of £50 million, 73 partners and over 600 members of staff.
We're looking for people with enquiring, lively minds and a strong sense of commitment. In return we offer an excellent training programme and career opportunities.
Support each office to achieve its marketing and business development objectives, whilst also ensuring that activities are coordinated within the region and support the firm’s marketing plan. Build the brand locally in line with corporate brand guidelines. Develop, manage and deliver office and regional marketing, events and business development programmes to a high standard, in line with the firm’s goals and with attention to return on investment.
Key Areas of Focus
1.Help develop and deliver office and region marketing and business development plan.
- Attend office marketing meetings, contribute to development of local marketing and BD plan, and work with partners to prepare local marketing budget.
- Design local e-shots/mailings in accordance with brand guidelines, help to create mailing lists and where necessary ensure that partners review and approve recipients.
- Liaising with partners, book local advertising and sponsorship in accordance with office/regional marketing plan, and ensure submissions are made in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all local advertising and promotion complies with firm’s brand guidelines.
- Raise office profile by identifying local PR opportunities and work with central marketing to ensure that maximum media coverage is achieved.
- Check brochures and merchandise in offices and liaise with central marketing to ensure availability of correctly branded material in office receptions and for local events.
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate best value, and ensure invoices are approved in accordance with budget.
- Any other duties as required to deliver marketing programmes.
2. Deliver office, regional and sector events programme.
- Liaise with partners and advise on suitable format, timing and location for events.
- Design invites in accordance with brand guidelines, write content and secure sign-off.
- Create mailing lists, issue invitations, monitor responses, confirm bookings and issue joining instructions to delegates.
- Maintain attendee list, advise partners of attendee numbers and chase-up responses as necessary to ensure adequate attendance.
- Visit venues to check suitability for event, book venue and catering, set-up event, print badges and ensure relevant marketing material is available on the day.
- Ensure the provision of event collateral, banners, projectors as appropriate.
- Research and liaise with third party suppliers as necessary, negotiate competitive pricing and work to agreed budget.
- Liaise with partners to establish support required for event, attending where necessary with appropriate lead time.
- Provide hands-on support to ensure smooth running of event, manage set-up, welcome guests, manage catering and tidy up.
- Issue feedback questionnaire and conduct post-event review, where appropriate, to establish areas for improvement for future events.
- Work closely with other executives to share information and details of events.
- After events, follow up on actions, suggestions or initiatives.
3. Provide business development and bid support to partners and managers.
- Help write, review and edit material for proposal documents, ensuring they meet best practice and comply with brand guidelines.
- Provide supporting information, such as statistics and client recommendations, for inclusion in proposals.
- Prepare material for post-tender review and compile data for analysis of success rate.
- Research local target companies for marketing communication and BD activity.
- Manage stakeholder/business relationships, seeking out new strategic alliances with local organisations such as chambers of commerce, academic institutions and enterprise hubs.
- Track record of marketing and business development in a professional services partnership or LLP
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and maintaining their confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to think strategically whilst delivering operational programmes
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Skills in evaluation & critical thinking.
- PC literate
- Driving licence and use of a vehicle as travel throughout the region will be required.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Helen Dudley, Regional HR Manager.