7 April 2017 - 7 May 2017
|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Reporting to:||Manager or Partner|
|Hours of work:||Full time|
We are seeking an Audit Senior to join our Portsmouth office Audit team. The main purpose of this role is to plan and undertake audit work, including the training and supervision of junior staff; liaison with clients and other departments within the firm as appropriate.
Key responsibilities of the role include:-
- Completion of audit and accounts programmes
- liaison with key staff and clients to ensure issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
- to supervise, delegate, monitor and review work of more junior staff
- to develop technical skills to handle more complex work.
- Minimum ACA or ACCA part qualified – essential.
- Recent and demonstrable audit experience, including working on statutory audits - essential.
- Experience of charity and academy audits and SRA Accounts Rules reviews – desirable.
- Demonstrable knowledge of FRS 102 and transition requirements – essential.
- Computer experience - Word, Excel, Accounts preparation packages and Paperless audit software - essential.
- Team player able to develop good relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively.
- Self motivation and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effectively solve problems.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Jo Holmes, Regional HR Manager.